We meet customers wherever they are. Connect 24/7 365 with our Centricity 360 online portal.
Steps for filing a claim
The process of managing or starting a claim is made easy with the support of our dedicated team.
Choose your retailer
Have your contract info ready
Connect with our team
- Mechanical and Electrical failures that occur during normal use of the product.
- ADH (Accidental Damage from Handling) if Purchased
- Plans vary based on what they cover and the retailer where they were purchased. Plans come with a plethora of additional benefits as well, such as food loss, laundry benefit and power surge (if applicable).
Protection plan terms vary. Plans can be 1, 2, 3 & 5-year terms. They usually begin from the date of purchase or date of delivery and are inclusive of the manufacturer’s warranty. While there are benefits that begin day 1, the mechanical and electrical portion of the coverage (our main coverage) begins after the expiration of the manufacturer’s warranty period.
The protection plan cost will vary depending on retailer where it was purchased, product type, plan term and coverage and the program itself.
There are 3 easy steps to filing a claim:
1) Login to your unique profile. (information below on creating your login for the first time)
2) Answer the question: When did the issue first occur?
3) Answer the question: Describe the issue – with a quick drop-down list to select the type of issue you are having.