From Top to Bottom – Centricity℠ has You Covered
Centricity℠ provides home warranty coverage that protects structural components, and guarantees workmanship, materials and systems, so that important elements of the home are covered by our experience and expertise.
With additional home warranty coverage options, we take peace of mind to new places — specifically, for new homes and condos and even remodeling projects.
Centricity℠ Additional Home Warranty Coverage Options:
1. Major Structural Coverage
2. Major Structural Defect warranties provide coverage for specific portions of the home, such as load-bearing:
- Floor Framing
- Foundation Systems
- Roof Framing Systems
Workmanship & Materials
Workmanship and materials warranties provide specific performance standards used to determine if a defect covered by the home warranty coverage has occurred, related to such things as:
- Cabinets & Countertops
- Drywall, Paint, Flooring, Carpet
- Fireplace and other specialties
- Electric Wiring
- Circuit Breakers
- Pipes, Water Delivery, Leaks
- Heating and Cooling Delivery, Duct Work
THIS IS AN ILLUSTRATIVE LIST OF ITEMS THAT MAY BE COVERED. PLEASE REFER TO THE WARRANTY DOCUMENT FOR COMPLETE WARRANTY TERMS, CONDITIONS, DEFINITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.