Program Features and Support
- Business intelligence — customer insights, manufacturer product failure detail, customer surveys, service performance and more.
- Training – capabilities to plan, create and execute field and online training.
- Online tools – interactive web based systems that allow both you and your customers.
- Partnership reviews – management led full review of program, performance and strategy held quarterly and annually.
- Total care — a single point of contact for technical support, ongoing program/product updates, and more.
- Flexible monthly payment — billed monthly, allowing the consumer to be added at any time and automatically renewed annually.
- Loyalty — offering rewards, VIP features and benefits that encourage service plan purchase and attachment.
- Allowance — customized by product such as laundry allowance, food spoilage, lawn care, and more.
- Maintenance — annual allowance gives the consumer product maintenance options and replacement of specific consumable items.
- One policy —the consumer purchases one policy to cover all items on their receipt, under one program.
- Aftermarket – missed point of sale opportunities to increase attachment and drive customers to purchase.
- A+ certified technicians — who remotely diagnose and determine failures in a timely manner while continually working towards a resolution.
- Advanced exchange program — provides the customer an option to receive a replacement before they have returned the defective product.
- Removal & reinstallation — includes onsite removal and wall mounting of the covered product by one of our certified technicians. The technicians also perform testing to multiple sources to ensure full functionality.
- Five-day guarantee — identifies a service provider or center within five days or we refund the retail cost of the service contract and continue to honor the remaining term of the contract.